If you’re short on cash or just need a little extra to stash away, there are plenty of resources out there that will earn you some money fast. Our world has transformed into a fast-paced, internet driven society and this platform is where you are going to make all of your cash fast. If you are driven and dedicated, you can do this. I’ve compiled a list of 5 simple ways to make money fast and each one of them is something I’ve embarked upon and succeeded while doing. I’m not going to lie, the road has had it’s ups and downs, it does take dedication. I’ve made it this far and so can you!
- Whether you’re a teacher or not, you can start creating teacher resources and begin selling them on Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s! This is not a joke, you can really earn some cash with this marketplace. Sign up today, it’s free to get started and see what you can do!
- Place your teacher created resources on TeacherSherpa. This marketplace is a little new, but well worth the chance if you are willing to take the time to upload your resources and put forth a little effort. You earn a designated commission for each download of one of your items.
- Sell your services. If you are good at something such as showing others how to manage their money or website development, then start a website using Bluehost along with WordPress. You can be a consultant for people. Start off doing free gigs just to get your name out there. Once you’ve made your mark on the world, begin pricing your work.
- Sell your handmade items on Etsy. I sell digital cards on this marketplace that I edit for my customers and send to them in a digital format when I’m finished. I only make around $500 extra a year with this marketplace, so it isn’t much, but every little bit helps. I also don’t put forth much effort as this isn’t my favorite interest in life.
- Last but not least, Poshmark is a great way to earn fast cash! I can’t stress this enough. If you have baby clothing lying around, depending on the brand and condition, it will likely go like hot cakes on this app. If you have name brand clothing and shoes lying around that you don’t ever wear or you just need to purge your closet, this App is for you! I’ve made about $300 since November of 2016. I know that’s just around a $100 per month, but that is cash from items I didn’t use anymore. I simply started selling random clothing items from around our home that the baby or my toddler couldn’t wear anymore as well as some of my clothing and shoes I just never wore. You simply take a picture and write some details and your items can be posted within minutes. Use the link above to download the app (you will want to use your phone) and use the code GHZQF when you sign up to get $5 in Posh cash to use towards earnings or first purchase!
I hope this post will help you make some cash fast.
When I was a kid, I had no interest in the flea markets. Why? Because my family never introduced me to them. I had no idea that you could get such unique finds at much cheaper prices. I didn’t realize until my early adult years that you could get so much awesome stuff for your home at the flea market whether they be for DIY projects or to use as is.
And whether you’re looking for some items for DIY, organization, or just to make your home a little more complete, you’ll probably find it at a flea market or even a yard sale!
Now below are some great tips I found from different posts I found online. I really appreciate the great content these lists have, so I thought I’d link to them and give credit to their awesome ideas for flea market finds and flips. Before I get started I want to add that one of the best paints you can use for redoing your items is chalk paint! It’s perfect for adding some color and rustic touches to your pieces and very easy to work with. Have fun!
I don’t know about you, but this rustic kitchen island found at a flea market sure makes me want to cut some fruits and veggies!
This lady is awesome. The table she repainted a light turquoise color is just gorgeous! Find the budget decorator
This is a very unique find from prodigal pieces. Everything to do with farm house decor here and unique ways to use items in your home at cheap prices.
Here’s another one from country living. These people are just so talented.
FLEA Market FLIP from HGTV
Okay, this is an HGTV show, but this article is a great place for great ideas! You don’t have to find the exact pieces featured in any of these articles to have the perfect piece. These ideas are for inspiration and if so be it, you happen to find an exact match, then you’re lucky.
Good luck with your flea market finds and flips!
I’m Casey. The gal behind a DIY Kinda Life. I wanted to share my beginnings as a successful blogger as I feel that I went through so many avenues to get started. I’ve had so many ideas in the past, it’s unbelievable what I’ve done. I will go ahead and tell you, if your goals are to make money online, then you will need to spend a little money to make it. I spent years avoiding paying for hosting, etc., and I regret that move since I realize now I could’ve been ahead of the game a long time ago.
This has honestly been my most successful attempt at starting a website. I have been able to get my site going by starting with Bluehost. I have always been with the Blogger platform from day one and I have came to the realization through my experience with Bluehost and WordPress has been so much smoother. Of course, it took me a few extra days to catch on to the different ways of the WordPress world, but it was all worth it. I have a stunning website that my readers can easily navigate with no blogger platform problems.
Click here to start a WordPress blog through Bluehost. Through this link you will be given several offers to join a plan that Bluehost has. It does offer you the option to pay monthly, but you will be paying a lot more if you don’t sign up for the 12 month plan. They offer more signup options. Don’t be shy, at first I was skeptical, but I finally took the plunge and it has been well worth it. Bluehost is one of the top companies for website hosting of 2016 and I’m excited to offer you this same opportunity.
I will go ahead and tell you that going through WordPress can cost you a fee for a theme that fits your specific needs. Most themes range from $25 to $49 each, but there are thousands of free themes that WordPress offers (my very theme is free since I have my own domain) and they are it’s very professional looking! You can customize most to fit your needs. A premium theme is going to give you what you want exactly, no customizing required.
I hope that I’ve made your life easier in the web hosting world. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. The Bluehost customer service is also great to work with and they will answer any questions that you may have.